Hi BKK Divers,
Keep up your scuba skills or escape the city life for a diving day/weekend in Pattaya.
Our BSDT club discounts for diving are:
2 Dives = 1700 Baht/day/person (+ extra Dive guide fee 300B**)
2 Dives = 1500 Baht/day/non-guiding DivePro
Non-divers = 1000 Baht/day
snorkel gear = 200 Baht/day
Please RSVP YES even if you are only interested & not yet confirmed so we know rough numbers of divers.
Sign up early as we are hoping to confirm bookings a few days in advance to guarantee seats on the boat.
– 2 tanks & weights (for divers)
– Dive Guide (Instructors & Dive Masters exempt)
– lunch, water, coffee, tea & biscuits
Full Dive Gear Rental = 500 Baht/day
– Full set = BCD, Regulator set, Fins, Mask/Snorkel & Wetsuit
– BCD & Reg only = 400 Baht/day
– Meals other than lunch on the boat
– Transport to & from BKK & Pattaya
– Overnight stays
Extra tank for 3rd dive (conditions permitting) = 500 Baht/tank
Check out photos from Pattaya diving here https://goo.gl/151P2g
REQUIRED: 1 Certified Dive Leader/Guide with up to 4 divers (Depending on conditions & divers experience)
NOTE: Club members may be allowed to be a Dive Guide ONLY IF:
– They have enough dive experience + certification level
– They are FAMILIAR with the diving site they visit
Dive boat has onboard: Oxygen + First Aid + anti-jellyfish Vinegar for emergencies.
After the dives, get ready for the Après-dive beers, dinner & good company to recap the days events & hang out with everyone… Friends & others welcome too!
Transportation depends on who would like to overnight on Fridays & Saturdays so please RSVP with your travel times & intentions.
Minivans leave from MoChit BTS every 15-30 mins & takes about 2 hours with no traffic @92B/person: http://www.pattayavan.com/
NOTE: Morning departures to catch the boat on time should leave around 6:15 & no later than 6:30am! If you catch a different minivan company, you’ll likely get there later & pay a different price. Take the first BTS to arrive MoChit before 6am & you should be on time.
Once on the minivan, let driver know your destination of Bali Hai Pier & they usually drop off right at the pier.
Leaving from Ekkamai station starting 5am @ 120-140B/person:
The arriving station is not close to the pier & a taxi charges about 140-200 Baht to Bali Hai pier. By SongThaew BahtBus, it would be 20-30 Baht and 20-40 mins.
Dives usually finishes by 4-6pm each day so getting back to Bangkok is about 7-9pm. Here’s some specific info:
If you plan to leave on the morning of the dive, make sure you leave early enough for a 8:45am boat boarding.
NOTE: There are no refunds if you miss the boat.
NOTE: Leaving on Friday evening between 4:30-8pm often means 3-5 hours travel time instead of 2 hours due to traffic.
So plan accordingly…
For overnight stay : please contact the trip organizer for your booking.
Basic standard rooms are booked by the BSDT club: 600Baht/room for up to 2 people (includes breakfast).
– It can either be a room with 2 single beds or a room with one double bed.
– Price includes en-suite windows, air-condition, mini-fridge, TV & hot water showers.
Please contact other attending members on this event page if you would like to share rooms with them.
MEETING TIMES AND LOCATION IN PATTAYA:
Please inform the trip organizer where you intend to meet in the morning!
– Around @ 8:30am…The boat leave 9am SHARP…don’t miss it!
– Gear Fitting @ 8:00am at the dive shop on Jomtien Beach
– If sizes are provided beforehand, gear will be on the boat & test fit is not essential
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
Latest cancellation for a full refund is 36 hours before the start of the trip at 8am.
Last minute cancellations will not get a full refund but a partial refund (about 50%) defending on the package purchased.
NOTE: Paying at the last minute might not guarantee a spot on the boat if the boat is full.
* All services fees included in quoted prices.
* No liability is accepted for force majeure.